AP Police Constable Exam Pattern Details

AP Constable Selection Process: Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Exams Selection Process Details are given below….Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Preliminary Written Test, Physicals Measurement Test (PMT), Physicals Efficiency Test (PET) & Final Written Examination

Ap Police Selection

A) Preliminary Written Test: Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (3 hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions).
NOTE:
1) The minimum mark to be secured by the candidate in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCS & 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex-Servicemen.
2) Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. A candidate has to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue/ Black Ball Points pen only. For this purpose, a candidate should bring Blue/ Black Ball Points pens along with them.
3) Mark obtained in Preliminary Written Test will have no relevance in the Final selection which will be based on the mark obtained in Final Examination only.

B) Physical Measurements Test (PMT): The candidate who qualifies in the Preliminary Written Test will be called for Physical Measurements Test. The Physical Standards are mentioned Eligibility criteria.

C) (i) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (Civil), Warder (Men/ Women) & Firemen: Men & Women candidates must qualify in 100 meters run, Long Jump & 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run):

 

Items

        Qualifying Time & Distance

General

Ex. Servicemen

Women

100-meter run

15 second 16.5 seconds

18 Second

Long jumps

3.80 mt 3.65 mt

2.75 mt

1600 meter run

8 Minute 9 Minute 30 Sec

10 Minute 30 Sec

(ii) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Constable (AR/ APSP): Men & Women Candidates must qualify 100-meter run, Long Jumps & 1600 Meter run (1 Mile Run) which carries 100 Marks:

Item

        Qualify Time & Distance

Marks

General

Ex. Servicemen

Women

100-meter run

15 seconds 16.5 second 18 Second

 30

Long jumps

3.80 mt 3.65 mt 2.75 mt

 30

1600 meter run 

8 Minute 9 Minute 30 Sec 10 Minute 30 Sec

 40

D) Final Written Examination:


(i) For Constable (Civil), Warder (Men & Women) & Firemen:
 Candidate who Is qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper (3 hours duration) for 200 marks.

(ii) For Constable (AR/ APSP): Candidates who Are qualify in the above shall be required to appear for the final written examination in one paper (3 hours duration) for 100 marks (200 questions).

  1. Final Selection:
  2. Final Selection:
    i) For Constable (Civil) (Men/ Women) & Firemen Post:The final selection of candidates (Men & Women) will be made strictly on relative merits, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination for 200 marks for the candidate who Are qualified in Physicals Efficiency Test & as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975” and G.O. (P). No. 763, General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 15-11-1975 as amended from time to time.” As per G.O. Ms. No. 8 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 08-01-2002 while filling up the vacancies, the first 20% of posts should be filled following combined merit list of local and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the post shall be filled up by locals only.
  3. ii) For Constable (AR) (Men & Women) Post:The final selection of the candidate (Men & Women) will be made strictly on relative merit, as per marks obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination (for 100 marks) and Physicals Efficiency Test (for 100 marks) totalling to 200 mark and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975” and G.O. (P). No. 763, General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 15-11-1975 as amended from time to time. As per G.O. Ms. No. 8 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 08-01-2002 while filling up the vacancies, the first 20% of posts should be filled following combined merit list of local and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the post shall be filled up by locals only.

iii) For Constable (APSP) (Men) Post: The final selection of the candidate (Men) will be strictly on relative merit, as per marks obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination (for 100 marks) and Physicals Efficiency Test (for 100 marks) totalling to 200 marks and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitments) Order, 1975” the rule of reservation to local candidates is not applicable.

iv) For Warder (Men & Women) Posts: The final selection will be strictly on the relative merit of the candidate in each category, as obtained by them based on their score out of a maximum of 200 marks in Final written examination (200 marks). As per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organisation of Local cadres and regulation of direct recruitments) Order, 1975”, the rule of reservation to the local candidate is not applicable.   

< If You Are Satisfied By This WWW.FREEJOBFIND.ORG Website Please Like Shere >

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *